Thursday, May 28, 2009
YEKKK! That’s a bit scary when you think of your life like that!
Are you happy?
Everyone is so busy, so time poor and I really can’t remember lives ever being this crazy can you?
How can we start enjoying life? Here’s a tip…
• Think about what makes you feel good?
• Take ½ an hour every week give yourself a mini facial- scrub & mask.
• Then give yourself an entire body scrub (it’s the largest organ of our body we HAVE to look after it & we can’t replace it!)
• Jump in the shower was your hair and put a treatment in it.
That’s all really easy to do isn’t it? I promise you, you’ll feel better and you’re looking after yourself.
Here’s what you can do everyday to put a bit of pepper in our step…
• Get your wardrobe sorted and throw out anything you haven’t worn in a year. Make sure you have shapes to complement your body now.
• If you have big boobs DO NOT hide them you’ll just look like you have a big fat sausage lying across your chest! V necks are best suited for you and nothing that’s too big, fluffy or frilly. Keep it simple! WEAR ensure you have separation, lift, shape, comfort and support, make sure it’s bra that will make you feel good, sexy, elegant, cute, pretty whatever look you like!
• Wear matching Knickers (try it you’ll be surprised what I difference it makes)
• Get fresh air and/or take 5 minutes just to eyes your eyes and breathe deeply.
Smile and laugh (a good belly laugh should do it!)