Friday, March 12, 2010
Guest post by the fabulously saucy Emma Merkas
What’s the point of all this saucy lingerie if you can’t show it off every now and then?
The next time you’re planning a date with your sweetie, take it inside with one of these cheeky date ideas and strip down to your underwear for a fun, intimate date night for two.
1. Play Strip Poker
The perfect excuse to get you both down to your bare essentials, set yourselves up with a deck of cards and use your clothing as your stakes.
2. Cook in Your Undies
Get heated in the kitchen in the sexiest way possible! Prepare a menu together laden with aphrodisiacs like oysters, asparagus, smoked salmon, champagne, strawberries and chocolate.
3. Play a Game of Nookii
This playful board game is made just for two and will have you panting in no time as you make your way through your Mmm, Ooh and Aah sexy cards.
4. Treat Your Sweetie to a Massage
Underwear is optional for this of course, but we suggest you start with it on and see what happens from there.
Pick up some massage oil or a massage bar from Lush, set your partner up on a bed or seated on the floor and set about making them melt. Click here if you need to brush up on your massage tips first.
5. Bed Picnic
Seclude yourself for an afternoon and take a picnic back to bed with you. Strip off, get comfortable and nibble on yummy cheeses and fresh fruit under the duvet.
Visit $30 Date Night for more fun, sexy and cheeky date ideas.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Reflection is a beautiful thing; it allows us to be accountable, to improve and to learn.
No matter how old we are we always learn, I heard a classic statement yesterday “I have been in this business for 30 years and it’s never been this bad, oh I know some businesses do well BUT in this area businesses are closing, rent is high and so on….
While this might be true businesses do close down everywhere that has and will never change as sad as it is. However it is not location specific.
Businesses do very well however it’s not the business it’s the people and the product inside it.
Rent can be a killer however if you’ve been there for 30 years it didn’t just go up over night.
My clientele are older people because young people don’t spend money… what they don’t have breasts? But more to the point; why is everything in your store tailored to young people if they are not your niche?
It’s your mindset and the action you choose to take
1. If you have a negative mind then you will not do well in business.
2. Your business is constantly evolving if you are not evolving with it you will sink faster then the titanic.
3. Times change, people change and it is crucial you reassess your business model to remain an industry leader.
4. We have to educate our customers and that is our responsibility and ours solely if our customers do not understand it is not their fault it is ours for not doing our job.
5. Choose your niche not because you think it’s where the money is but because you love those people. If you love those people you will love doing your job and your customers will love you for it and therefore spend money to support you.
6. If you are listening to the wrong advice or negative advice it’s because they don’t get it, only seek advice of people who have been there and understand.
7. If you have been complaining about-
• The government
• It’s the global financial crisis,
• It’s my area,
• It’s the clientele
• It’s my overheads
Sorry to disappoint but IT IS YOU! Not any of the above, yes some things effect business however it is much easier to blame others then to be accountable which is why the majority of people will not get this because it is much harder to be accountable and to change then what it is to sit back and whine about how bad your life is…
But I know what I’d prefer! How about you are you ready for action, your choice.