Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BRA REVIEW-Simone Perele


Andora
Cost- $89.95
Lift- 6/10
Separation- 6/10
Quality- 6/10
Shape- 4/10
Material- 7/10
Appearance- 8/10

Bra Queen’s Comments- The cups cut across your breasts so you look like you have spillage when it’s actually the correct cup size. Giving you a double boob! Looked really good, promising the material is nice but sadly it stopped there.

Disclaimer: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of the author are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the product owners, producers and there affiliates.

2 comments:

Kitty Plum said...

I have a little bra boutique and stock this bra. Not one of my personal favourites because as you say it can be a tricky fit but on the women it does suit it is great. However I find this isn't often the case.

Bra Queen said...

Hi Kitty,
Yes I know, it is quite popular but I think it's because there is nothing else readily available. Which really drives me crazy!
I think I know your store and I am eager to check it out.

Kindest Regards
Renee xx

Post a Comment