Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BRA REVIEW -Elle MacPherson A to D


Coranto
Cost- $59.95
Lift- 3/10
Separation- 7/10
Quality- 3/10
Shape- 3/10
Material- 3/10
Appearance-3/10

Over All- 2/10
Bra Queen's Comments-You can see nipple they are extremely small it looks like it was made for a 12 year old.





Razzles
Cost- $64.95
Lift- 7/10
Separation- 7/10
Quality- 4/10
Shape- 8/10
Material- 5/10
Appearance-6/10

Over All- 6/10
Bra Queen's Comments- This plunge bra gives a great round shape to your breast. I would only recommend it with a plunge top because the shape and support isn't great. It gaps in the top of the cup and the underwire doesn't sit flush against your chest.



Spree
Cost- $64.95
Lift- 5/10
Separation- 5/10
Quality- 3/10
Shape- 3/10
Material- 3/10
Appearance-3/10

Over All- 3/10
Bra Queen's Comments-This bra has nice straps however that is the only nice thing I have to say about it. Like 99% of Elle's bra's and every other lingerie company the cups are too close together this is why your bras are digging in. This bra also gives you back fat when you don't even have back fat, how does that work?

Cup Cake
Cost- $64.95
Lift- 5/10
Separation- 5/10
Quality- 4/10
Shape- 4/10
Material- 6/10
Appearance-7/10

Over All- 4/10
Bra Queen's Comments-Same old, same old the cups are too close together therefore I just can not recommend it. If the shape isn't right then it is incorrect fit.


Dress Making
Cost- $59.95
Lift- 3/10
Separation- 5/10
Quality- 3/10
Shape- 3/10
Material- 6/10
Appearance-7/10

Over All- 3/10
Bra Queen's Comments-This bra creates back fat and the underwires cut in, nasty! Pretty but it will hurt.


Dentelle
Cost- $59.95
Lift- 6/10
Separation- 7/10
Quality- 6/10
Shape- 5/10
Material- 6/10
Appearance-7/10

Over All- 5/10
Bra Queen's Comments-This bra had me so excited I thought FINALLY one at of her zillion that I have road tested one will work! So so close, but at the risk of being a cracked record THE CUPS ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER! 1/2 INCH thats it and it would have been great. But they digg in. Arhhh!

Do you know how frustrating this road test was? And I wasn't even the one trying them on! Imagine how my models felt, they left feeling like they had weird breasts. No you don't it is the shape of the. In total we reviewed 17 of her bras and NOT one I would really recommend. They do however have nice solid hook and eye's.
You can even see on the models that the bras are cutting in, if they models can't wear them well then who can?

Disclaimer: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of the author are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the product owners, producers and there affiliates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I read this, I tried on heaps of her bras and I thought it was my breasts! That makes me feel better.

dog and mom sex stories said...

Her lips and tongue had tasted his firmness and been delightedguys from Anubis went the range, and some were bigger, but they never seemedto fully stiffen like this the girls had always joked that the big onessucked all the blood from their heads. I was obedientand did what he told me to do and lay on my back and waited forhis penetration.
free adult audio stories
free female masturbation stories
free adult stories with 3d pic
women having animal sex stories
teen sex stories
Her lips and tongue had tasted his firmness and been delightedguys from Anubis went the range, and some were bigger, but they never seemedto fully stiffen like this the girls had always joked that the big onessucked all the blood from their heads. I was obedientand did what he told me to do and lay on my back and waited forhis penetration.

Post a Comment