Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fred & Ginger Lingerie

It's that time of year! When all of our Lingerie Designers are launching their Spring/Summer 2010 ranges.

First I want to show you Fred and Ginger Lingerie, their collections are 1950's inspired with a strong focus on glamour and sophistication designed by Victoria Holt. They tell a story AND they tell it so well. That's what I love about them, that and I love 1950's fashion.

You can find them all through out the UK, New York and their Online Boutiques:

www.bellelamour.com
www.sauvage.com.au

MY FAIR LADY








Please note- I have not reviewed this Collection, so I can not advise on Shape, Support or Fit. However I am going to assume it is more of your Boudoir Range and therefore perfect for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment