Wednesday, April 21, 2010
If your mind works anything like mine it's going about 500kmph. If you would like to get the most out of your time then you need to break it down.
* Write a list of what needs to be done business, work, kids & home
* Do one thing at a time until that job is done.
* Don't let your thoughts wander just finish the job at hand.
* Be there 100% in whatever you are doing if you're playing with the kids play with the kids try not to think about "I should start dinner" or whatever else you may need to do.
* If you're working then focus on that very element.
* If you're talking to your partner then actually talk and listen.
* Mark everything off your list as you do them.
Not only will you save time but the quality of everything you do will improve.