Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fitness Project Update


Week 2 was a roller coaster I actually put ON weight 1/2kg then I lost 1kg at the end of the week. So to date I have lost a total of 2 kg in 3 weeks which isn't too bad. You know you have that thought in the back of your mind that you really want it to just drop off but that's just not going to happen...so let's put my realistic hat on.

I have decided to measure myself as well so the weeks where I don't lose many Kg's maybe it won't be all bad because hopefully I would have lost inches.....or centimetres.

I am loving my workouts and I get frustrated if time doesn't permit and I am quite disciplined with food because I know how hard I work to burn calories as it is, let alone if I stuff myself with something. My challenge is still eating during the day so I really have to make a big batch of soup so it's there and easy to prepare.

How are you going?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I've found Lots of necessary information from your blog. Just bookmark your blog for more explore! I will definitely share this post with others. Thanks.

Post a Comment