Tuesday, June 30, 2009
You know when you want a haircut or maybe a new 'do' but you don't know what to get or what to ask for.
Try answering these questions and you will soon have a picture in your mind of what you want and tell your stylist and they will too.
* What look do you want? sexy, sophisticated, elegant, rock, soft or fun.
* How long do you or are you willing to spend on your hair each day? REALISTICALLY.
* How often do you get your haircut? 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or longer.
* Do you like messy, neat, done, classical, smooth, soft, straight or curly.
* Do you like the feeling or look of product in your hair?
* What don't you like?
You know if you're a pearls and lace type of gal don't get a rock haircut. Or if you spend 2 minutes doing your hair don't get a cut that requires 1/2 hour.
Make sure your stylist teaches you how to do it when you get home. There is nothing worse then getting home and you don't know what to do with it! You'll end up hating your haircut.