Friday, August 14, 2009

Bra Queen Speaks Out!



Action Speaks One Thousand Words!

One of the things I LOVE about well... being ME! I love the fact the I can give women advice, fit them, supply them with all the information they need. I'm not trying to "sell" them anything I am just me, just honest!

I love doing workshops with women and speaking at events. I love that you are sending me on challenges to find bras for you and today I was on the hunt for cotton knickers! Not any cotton knickers a pair that are great for major workouts! Sounds easy? Let me tell you it is sooo hard to find the most simple thing!
But I got there xxx


If you have a bra you would like me to find braqueen@gmail.com

1 comment:

Jade said...

I have found the exofficio undies really good for workouts. They are $30 from many outdoor types of stores but they are awesome, at least for long distance hiking. You maybe able to get them cheaper from overseas.

Post a Comment