Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bra Queen's Interview with Mum e Assistant


Bra Queen's Comments- What I just LOVE about Leigh is that she is just genuinely just trying to help people and improve their lives. She has been very supportive of my Love Your Life Challenge because from the bottom of her heart she understands how important it is for woman to understand that by taking a step out for yourself you are helping and creating a better life for you and your loved ones. GO LEIGH!
Leigh has also made available 4 of her fabulous books to giveaway for the Love Your Life Challenge.

1. Tell us about you & your business-
I'm a single mum to a wonderful 5 year old boy and business woman, therefore I understand the challenges of daily family life.
My business Mum e Assistant was created to cater to the needs of all busy superwomen and give them that little bit of extra time for family and most importantly time for themselves. I provide time giving products and services to help organise and simplify women's lives.

2. Why did you decide to start your business?
I have had the desire to run my own business for many years. I started out with a Virtual Assistant business catering to other business women, as I had 14 years experience in administrative roles and then during completing a wonderful business course run by the Bizness Babes group I found there was a need to help other busy women. I also have a need to provide financially for my son and wanted to be at home to spend as much time with him as possible.

3. What are some of the exciting things that are happening in your business?
Well I have a brand new product the Magnetic Meal Planning system, which I designed, is the only one of its kind and includes 80 meal ideas. I am also working on a new product to help simplify the challenges of finding a unique gift.

4. What do you do to keep yourself motivated?
I keep in contact with my business support network and give myself goals to achieve each week and take time out for myself each day.

5. What do you think is the secret to happiness?
* Having great friends
* Keeping healthy
* Taking time for yourself each day whether its a relaxing bath, going for a walk etc
* Not denying yourself a treat on occasion

6. You know when life gets “challenging” what have you done in the past to pick yourself back up again?
I go to my fantastic support network of friends, they only ever tell me nice and encouraging things! I have learn t to ask for help from family , friends and I also ask for spiritual help....women so often try to be superwomen and do it all themselves!

7. What do you think are the most important attributes a person should have?

Kindness, friendliness, willing to help people, honesty and manners.


If you would like to make some extra time yourself then do yourself a favour and check out www.mumeassistant.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment