Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feedback & Update on Love Your Life

How are you going?
It's been 4 weeks since the Love Your Life Challenge, are you still making a cautious effort to BE?

I have had so many emails from you! So a BIG thank you for all of your feedback.

Many of you ask when is it going to start again?
I am actually talking to other businesses who loved the idea and they want to come on board and do another one. So watch this space

I am still looking at turning it into an ebook for you, so you can re-visit it whenever your need too.

Please give me your feedback on what you thought of the challenge, as I am tweaking it within the coming months and would love to know what you liked, what you didn't like, what was relevant to you etc. You can email me braqueen@gmail.com or you can leave a comment here.

Thank you in Advance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so well timed for me! I have email you as well.
K

Bra Queen said...

K- Thank you! I think that has been the consensus of everyone you was brave enough to take the challenge, I am very happy for you and thank you for the email ;)

Post a Comment