Thursday, November 19, 2009
With the abundance of different shape Knickers available which ones do you wear? T-String, G-String, French Knicker, Hi Briefs, Shorty, Boy Leg, my goodness!
The fabulous Imogen Lamport spoke about Body Shapes in How To Dress Your body Shape
Low Cut Brief
Now let's get you in the right knickers!
FLATTERING THE 'A' SHAPE
The Perfect bottoms for 'A' Shapes are:
Trick- You want the leg to sit above your thigh, that way it will draw attention away from it.
* Cheeky Short: They cover your problem areas but still give you a snippet of your curves.
* Briefs: They have a higher leg so it makes your legs appear longer and it will draw the eye up.
* G- String: They also are cut higher drawing attention away from your thighs.
It will depend on whether you are comfortable showing off your bootie ;)
FLATTERING THE '8' & 'X' SHAPE
Trick- Aim is to balance out your hips and thighs. Lower waisted knickers will suit you better.
* Cheeky Short: They sit low on your, a bit flirty across your butt, perfect for the Hourglass.
*Bikini: As long as it's a low waist bikini and it's narrow at the side so it will flatter your curves.
* T-String: Because sits on your middle hip it's a comfy, stylish and invisible cut which is great for fitted clothing.
FLATTERING THE 'I' & 'H' SHAPE
Trick- To give yourself a waist and soften your shape.
* Shorty: Sits low on the hips with a nice cut across the bottom, has a wider band so creates more shape through the middle.
* French Knicker: It great because they're fun, a bit cheeky and will suit your shape.
* T-String: So it sits low on the hips and has narrow sides, ideal for a slimmer figure.
FLATTERING THE 'O' SHAPE
Trick- Elongate your body so you want to draw the attention down.
* Shorty: flattering the 'O' shapes, it sits low on the hips with a cheeky cut away from your bottom.
* Bikini: If it's designed to sit low on the waist with a low rise fit. These will be great on you.
All images are from Heaven Sent To Me How cute are they :)