Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Suck It Up Sister! Happiness is....

Sometimes the key is what you can not see.
Are you one of those people who bang on about how bad your life is but refuse to change anything?
Hello! Nothing changes if you don’t!

Chances are you are the one that is manifesting this life you “so don’t want” AND I’ll put my hand up and say you are blaming every man and his dog but haven’t stopped to think that it maybe you.

Life can be tough, business can be tough: that’s why you have to Keep It Simple Stupid, that’s right K.I.S.S me baby!

Are you grasping at straws trying to please everyone? Well stop right there sister! You’ll never win that battle. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, suck it up and make it right.
Take action!
Stop deluding yourself if you want to fix XYZ then the only way to fix it is by tackling XYZ. Don’t think “Well if a just do ABC then it will fix XYZ” it doesn’t work that way and you will never be happy. You’re living in denial.

You can change one step at a time!

3 comments:

Chantal Fleming said...

Here! Here!!

I'm a big fan of the KISS theory and even learning to say No is a big plus to help make change.

Bra Queen said...

I agree! Louise Hay says "Sometimes when you say NO to someone else you are saying YES to yourself" Saying NO is a huge thing as a woman to do I think. But as I get older I am getting better at it :)

Unknown said...

Hear hear! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Post a Comment