Monday, April 5, 2010

Understanding Depression Update



What a GREAT experience this has been and I can honestly say it is life changing. When we started this campaign we didn't know where or how it was going to go. I had one mission-

To understand depression and reduce the stigma surrounding it. To encourage anyone suffering to let them know that they are not alone.

After the series of posts on Understanding Depression there was so much support and I received so many emails. I decided to create a Facebook Page BE OPEN TO DEPRESSION AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT it is so moving the amount of inspiring people who have shared their stories and support it's impossible for it not to touch your heart.

But the black dog continues to haunt some people and the idea that help is out there just doesn't seem real so I urge you to please continue to spread the word and take part in this journey.

Our facebook page now has over 1000 people and it's climbing daily so I will continue to help, motivate and inspire others to understand depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment