Just like you need staples in your wardrobe and in your pantry. There are must haves for your bras as well.
• Multi Way Bra- You need a good multifunction bra, this allows you to wear halterneck, strapless, Criss Cross and a regular style.
• If you don’t usually wear strapless styles but wear low cut tops then you will need a plunge bra. If you can find one that is adjustable then that’s even better! However if you’re an E Cup plus I am still searching for a good one.
• Everyday / Work: You can’t go passed full-cup bra whether it’s a soft cups or moulded its personal preference and whatever suits you better. Whatever it is when you put it on you don’t/shouldn’t have to even think about it until you take it off!
Full Cup Bra
• Feel Good Bra: Depending on your taste you should always have a lingerie set that makes you feel good. Whether you need a pick me up, you’re going on a date or maybe a job interview. It’s an instant confidence booster.
• Sports bra:- You need a good sports bra, if you need help you can read about that here.
Bra Style Guide
Different shapes suit different people, so it’s important to know which bra shape works for you. If you need to re visit it you can read it’s all about the shape.
BEWARE- If you’re looking for a Multi Way be careful a lot of them are in the Multi Section however they are unable to convert to halterneck or criss cross.
All images are from Fig Leaves