Monday, December 21, 2009
Do you stress over nothing?
Some people were just born to stress! Whether it be-
* Time management,
* This can't happen, because that might happen
* What if this happens...
* I might make this person angry
* I heard this person said this so.....
Some people just think the worst about EVERYTHING! Doubt everything and everyone, maybe they like it, maybe it's a creation of the cards life has dealt them.....
Some people just worry blah blah blah GET OVER IT!
Sure we have our days we feel like we are drowning in work, feel flat, feel sad whatever.
I have this rule were I try to think -
OK! Is this a HUGE problem?
Will I worry about this in 6 months time?
If the anwser is NO, then RELAX.
* STOP! Think about the problem.
* Concentrate on ONE thing, write a list and mark it off as you've done it.
* What choices do you have? There are ALWAYS choices! Even if you feel like there isn't.
* Go for a walk to clear your head.
* Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
If the house is messy! Don't stress just clean it.
If there is a mark on the floor, don't stress just wipe it.
If you haven't done your shopping, don't worry go and do it or order it over the net if you have too.
Solutions! There are ALWAYS solutions.....
DON'T STRESS! Let's just take one step at a time.