Tuesday, December 22, 2009
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE DO THIS?
WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
Why is it that we only really make assumptions when we are not confident in a situation or comfortable with a person that you may be on shaky ground with?
Funny isn't it?
Most times we are wrong, we are looking into something that isn't really there. Therefore we're stressing over nothing!
What I want you to do over the holidays IS
* That family member who is talking about you over the room,
* The conversion that ended as soon as you arrived,
* She said this, he said that.
What we do is think this-
* No! They are not talking about you or if they are they're saying "Boy she is looking goooood!"
* It ended because the conversation finished not because they didn't want you to hear it!
* No they didn't OR if they did go directly to the source and ask them! 99% it has been totally misconstrued along the way!
There don't you feel better? Remember it and practice it and NEVER ASSUME!