I am so excited about 2010! Bring it on, its going to be a cracker.
I WASN’T so excited when I stepped on the scales this morning and discovered I have put on 3kg over what was one of the greatest Festive Seasons ever.
So now I have a whopping 8kg that I would LOVE to say goodbye too. My Baby Girl is 13months now so therefore no longer an excuse.
How can I lose weight?
• First things first no more alcohol! Ok that is just not realistic- Cut down on alcohol,
• Replace and replenish- For the next 5 days I am nourishing my body with a vegetable soup for lunch and dinner.
• Healthy Snacks- No chips, no cheese, just fruit.
• Step up the exercise- I have been using my usual exercise time and doing work so I need to adjust my schedule and fit exercise in. Aim 4 times a week.
After my 5 day cleanse I will continue on my normal eating regime as per prior to the festive season.
FACT- Most people will put on between 1 to 4kg over the Christmas period.
How much did you put on and how are you going to lose it?
Who's The Sexiest?
When I was getting my HOT new haircut I was reading Marie Claire and I came across an interesting piece.
Australian fashion Magazine Marie Claire conducted a Dress Size Survey of 6 women ranging from sizes 6 to 16 and they put it to the public to see which one people thought was “The Sexiest”
59% said the Size 12
13% said the Size 14
10% said the Size 16
Less than 10% preferred Size 8 and under.
• Size 16 is the average dress size in Australia compared to Size 18 in America.
• The average waist size is 87.5cm and if you are over 25 it goes up an average of 2cm every 5 years.
• The average weight in Australia is 67.7kg.
So is society is changing back to a more realistic view as to what women should look like? Clearly men and women have a totally different perception of what “Sexy” is.
Personally I would LOVE for us all to know that we are all different and we need to embrace what God has given us and dress to our body shape and know that as long as we are Healthy & Happy then that IS the bigger picture.
Happy New Year Guys! May it bring you everything you would like it too xxx